- Candidate – available from Candidate list or the Candidate record.
- Contact – available from the Contact list or the Contact record.
- Vacancy – available from the Vacancy list or the Vacancy record.
- Cand CV to Job – available from Submit CV option in Shortlist.
- Job doc to Cand – available from send this jobs details to this/these candidates option in Shortlist.
- Speculative – available from the Candidate Speculative Search result.
- Interview to Candidate – available from the send interview confirmation to candidate option in Shortlist.
- Interview to Contact – available from the send interview confirmation to contact option in Shortlist.
- Job Applicants – available from the Applicant viewer through the Applicant tab at the bottom of the screen when someone has applied for a particular position on your website.
- Applicants – Same as above but for a general Applicant who has not nominated a particular vacancy.
Once you have selected from tab from the above list, select whether you are creating an email, letter, or a fax template by clicking the appropriate tab.
You can edit an existing template by clicking View and then Edit.
To create a new template, click Add at the top of the screen, where you need to then provide a name for the template.
See Master Template Edit Mode to add or edit a template.
The editing area of the template is similar to how the Auto Mailer functions. You can add contextual tags in your template text and this will appear with relevant text once you send the email or compile the letter or fax for printing. Because the templates are scenario based, the relevant tags are displayed for the template type you are in. These are grouped and prefixed with CAND for candidate, CONT for contact, CLIENT for client, JOB for vacancy, and CONSULT for job.
For example, if were are adding a candidate email template and wanted to personalise it, then you could enter information similar to the following.
Thank you for choosing to register with [CONSULT-COMPANY]. We are a Recruitment Agency specialising in the [POSITION] sector across the [CONSULT-COUNTY] region. Now that you have registered with [CONSULT-COMPANY] I will endeavour to find a position tailored to suit your skills and requirements.
This becomes the following when sent.
Thank you for choosing to register with Candid Recruitment. We are a Recruitment Agency specialising in the Software sector across the Sussex region. Now that you have registered with Candid Recruitment I will endeavour to find a position tailored to suit your skills and requirements.
Click Save once the text is ready. This returns you to the previous area.
To return to the Auto mailer Template page, click List.
You can click Delete to remove any template from the list.